The psycho-educational assessment is a wonderful process that allows us to discover how your or your child’s mind works.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How does your brain process information?
- What is the best way for your brain to process information?
- How do you learn best?
All of these questions are answered when we conduct the assessment. This assessment, conducted by a psychologist, helps us discover your or your child’s learning potential. This service is offered to children, adolescents and adults.
Why would you get a psycho-educational assessment?
- Are you concerned about your child’s academic performance?
- Are you having difficulty reaching your learning potential?
- Do teachers encourage you to test your child to identify his/her level of learning, attention or behaviour?
If so, we suggest that you take a series of scientifically approved psychometric tests that will answer your questions and concerns. At the end of the evaluation process, you will receive a psycho-educational report detailing the results and recommendations.
The clinic’s psychologists can perform psychometric evaluations that assess:
- cognitive and intellectual functioning
- emotional and behavioural functioning
- academic achievement
- motor-visual coordination
- attention span
- auditory processing
- communication skills
- adjustment skills and coping strategies
- autism spectrum disorders
Call us to discuss your needs and we will be happy to discuss the assessment process.
Call 514-542-6888 or send us an email
Contact Clinique PsySanté to book your appointment today!